[Fl@me]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"controls.lst" Script *GUIDE*

Go down

"controls.lst" Script *GUIDE* Empty "controls.lst" Script *GUIDE*

Post  Admin Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:14 pm

"controls.lst" Script *GUIDE*

May not be fully updated, latest version will always be at http://tgvserver.info/forums/showthread.php?t=2703

*Copy and pasted from tgv site, didn't bother changing up the scripts to match [Fl@me]'s needs. Admin feel free to change the tgv advertisement script to a kc advertisement script of your desire*

For those of you who do not know, or have a different type of buyscript, I recommend switching over to this one. This type of buyscript is mounted into your controls menu screen so you can change the keys in-game instead of having to close cs2d to change your binds. See screenshot below. It will save time + will look good and professional compared to it's autoexec.cfg/controls.cfg variants.

"controls.lst" Script *GUIDE* ScriptTutorialPic

==================================================================================================
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<~>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<
==================================================================================================

Steps in making script

Pre-Step 1: Make sure that controls.cfg, controls.lst, and autoexec.cfg are all savable (Make sure that they are not read only)

1. Open up controls.lst in your sys folder.

2. Go to the bottom of the document and paste this line:
"blank" "Buy Scripts"
This will make a category for your binds. Ex. [1.] in screenshot.
You may choose to add more of these if you wish. I have 4 different categories I added: Buy Scripts, Name Scripts, Say Scripts, and Custom Scripts.

3. Now for the lines after that, you can use this format to set up your binds:
"script" "name" (See [2.] In screenshot)
ex. "sayteam v---Enemy Down---v" "Team: Enemy Down" (See [2.] In screenshot)

4. Save.

5. Go in cs2d and click on options, then go to controls. and scroll down to set up your keys.

PLEASE NOTE: There are 2 different types of control files: controls.lst and controls.cfg. We are working with controls.lst ONLY. Don't touch controls.cfg unless you made it read-only. See pre-step 1 if this is the case. If it is read-only you must change it or you will not be able to change your controls in-game.
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<~>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Some useful scripts

(That you may or may not want to include in your custom script)

Restock Script
Code:
"buy;slot8;slot2;buy;slot6;buy;slot8;slot4;buy;slot8;slot3;buy;slot8;slot3;buy;slot7;buy;slot8;slot5"    "Buy Script: Restock"
Description: This script restocks everything you have but will NOT buy another weapon. Useful if you picked up an M4 and don't want to waste money by rebuying an AK using the buyscript.

Grenade Quick-throw Script
Code:
"weapon he;attack"        "HE Throw"
"weapon flashbang;attack"   "Flashbang Throw"
"weapon flare;attack"          "Flare Throw"
Description: This script allows you to throw a grenade of your choice with a click of a button. Is helpful for situations in which you need to escape the enemy quickly. You can remove the ";attack" if you wish to change to that type of grenade but not throw it right away.

Primary-Secondary Script
Code:
"slot1;slot2"  "Prim/second shortcut"
Description: Changes to your secondary weapon quickly and in between the switch, it switches to your primary weapon so when you press your "switch to last used weapon" it will switch to primary. (You may not understand this script/may think it is useless, but it helps me play a lot smoother)

Primary-Knife Script
Code:
"slot1;weapon knife"  "Prim/knife shortcut"
Description: Changes to knife quickly and in between the switch, it switches to your primary weapon so when you press your "switch to last used weapon" it will switch to primary. (You may not understand this script/may think it is useless, but it helps me play a lot smoother)

Team Command Script (courtesy of MaTT)
Code:
"sayteam ^---Enemy Up---^"    "Team: Enemy Up"
"sayteam v---Enemy Down---v"  "Team: Enemy Down"
"sayteam <---Enemy Left---<"  "Team: Enemy Left"
"sayteam >---Enemy Right--->"  "Team: Enemy Right"
Description: This script allows you to use the up/down/left/right arrows to tell your team where to go, useful for clan leaders or anybody for that matter during a clan war/training.

TGV Advertisement (For TGV members who are looking to contribute in any way possible)
Code:
"say @say Come visit our site for a chance to join! [TGV] - Twisted Gold Veins - tgvserver.info"   "[TGV] Ad"
Description: This script lets you say "Come visit our site for a chance to join! [TGV] - Twisted Gold Veins - tgvserver.info" to advertise our clan with a click of a button.

Example Script

(This was meant to be used as a reference you can look back at if you get stuck. However, if you decide to copy this script entirely, please remove any of my name(s) from the script)

Code:
"blank"     "Buy Scripts"
"buy;slot8;slot2;buy;slot4;slot2;buy;slot8;slot4;buy;slot1;slot3;buy;slot8;slot6"      "Buy Script: Rifle(1)"
"buy;slot8;slot2;buy;slot4;slot2;buy;slot8;slot4;buy;slot1;slot3;buy;slot8;slot3;buy;slot8;slot3;buy;slot8;slot6;buy;slot8;slot5"  "Buy Script: Rifle(2)"
"buy;slot8;slot2;buy;slot6;buy;slot8;slot4;buy;slot7"    "Buy Script: Restock(1)"
"buy;slot8;slot2;buy;slot6;buy;slot8;slot4;buy;slot8;slot3;buy;slot8;slot3;buy;slot7;buy;slot8;slot5"    "Buy Script: Restock(2)"
"buy;slot8;slot2;buy;slot2;slot1;buy;slot8;slot4;buy;slot1;slot3;buy;slot8;slot3;buy;slot8;slot3;buy;slot8;slot6;buy;slot8;slot5"  "Buy Script: Shotgun"
"blank"     "Say Scripts"
"say @say Come visit our site for a chance to join! [TGV] - Twisted Gold Veins - tgvserver.info"   "[TGV] Ad"
"say @parse say Visit tgvserver.info to join us! [TGV]@C"   "[TGV] Ad@C"
"sayteam ^---Enemy Up---^"    "Team: Enemy Up"
"sayteam v---Enemy Down---v"  "Team: Enemy Down"
"sayteam <---Enemy Left---<"  "Team: Enemy Left"
"sayteam >---Enemy Right--->"  "Team: Enemy Right"
"blank"     "Lua Server Scripts"
"say @parse sv_name [TGV] vs. World;say @parse mp_autoteambalance 0;say @cwlock 1;say @parse makespec 1;say @parse makespec 2;say @parse makespec 3;say @parse makespec 4;say @parse makespec 5;say @parse makespec 6;say @parse makespec 7;say @parse makespec 8;say @parse makespec 9;say @parse makespec 10;say @parse makespec 11;say @parse makespec 12;say @parse makespec 13;say @parse makespec 14;say @parse makespec 15;say @parse makespec 16;say @parse makespec 17;say @parse makespec 18;say @parse makespec 19;say @parse makespec 20;say @parse makespec 21;say @parse makespec 22;say @parse makespec 23;say @parse makespec 24;say @parse makespec 25;say @parse makespec 26;say @parse makespec 27;say @parse makespec 28;say @parse say [TGV] vs. World - Commencing@C"   "[TGV] vs. World (S)"
"say @parse sv_name [TGV] Ranked; say @parse mp_autoteambalance 1;say @cwlock 0;say @parse sv_restart;say @parse say [TGV] vs. World - Ending@C"  "[TGV] vs. World (F)"
"say @parse say Weapon damages have been set to DEFAULT@C;say @parse mp_wpndmg knife 45;say @parse mp_wpndmg ak47 22;say @parse mp_wpndmg aug 18;say @parse mp_wpndmg awp 45;say @parse mp_wpndmg deagle 34;say @parse mp_wpndmg elite 22;say @parse mp_wpndmg fn57 21;say @parse mp_wpndmg g3sg1 32;say @parse mp_wpndmg glock 21;say @parse mp_wpndmg m249 15;say @parse mp_wpndmg m3 26;say @parse mp_wpndmg m4a1 22;say @parse mp_wpndmg mac10 9;say @parse mp_wpndmg mp5 13;say @parse mp_wpndmg p228 22;say @parse mp_wpndmg p90 11;say @parse mp_wpndmg scout 35;say @parse mp_wpndmg sg550 30;say @parse mp_wpndmg sg552 18;say @parse mp_wpndmg tmp 9;say @parse mp_wpndmg ump45 15;say @parse mp_wpndmg usp 24;say @parse mp_wpndmg xm1014 22;say @parse mp_wpndmg galil 13;say @parse mp_wpndmg famas 14;say @parse mp_turretdamage 10;say @parse mp_damagefactor 1.0" "Default Damages"
"say @parse spawnitem 32 28 71;say @parse spawnitem 30 44 6" "Spawn Wpn: de_dust"
"blank"     "Custom Scripts"
"slot1;weapon knife"  "Prim/knife shortcut"
"slot1;slot2"  "Prim/second shortcut"
"weapon he;attack"        "HE Throw"
"weapon flashbang;attack"   "Flashbang Throw"
"weapon flare;attack"          "Flare Throw"

If anybody needs more help with this, PM me or find me at tgvserver.info or in-game. In fact, if you don't understand this at all just PM me and ill make a script for you, just specify what you want in it.

Admin
Admin

http://flame.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

"controls.lst" Script *GUIDE* Empty Re: "controls.lst" Script *GUIDE*

Post  Admin Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Yeah.. after reading this over, I've come to the conclusion that this does not make any dam sense at all.
It made sense to me when I first wrote it. =(

So just look at the picture and PM me if you want your script like that (like you can change it on your controls menu.)

Admin
Admin

http://flame.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum